(Click on above image to see larger photograph)
M/V Lucky D 700 HP Towboat located at Tennessee River Mile 184.
- M/V Lucky D Towboat.
- 1976 Official Number 570195.
- The Boat is a twin screw powered by two Detroit Diesel Series 60, 11.1 liter engines producing 700 HP in conjunction with 3.0:1 reduction gears and 40” diameter propellers.
- The boat has one John Deere generator and one Cummings generator.
- The boat was dry docked at Missouri Dry Dock and Repair in Cape Girardeau, MO in August 2005 for a major rebuild.
- The propellers we removed and repaired.
- The boat main shafts were replaced and new bearings installed.
- The steering rudders were removed and repaired along with reworked shafts and new cutlass bearings.
- The main engines were and reduction gears were removed and replaced with the engines and gear boxes described above on new engine bases.
- The main engine channel coolers and associated piping were removed and replaced. Rebuilt port and starboard bilge containments and installed new sump pumps and piping.
- Installed new fuel transfer pump and piping. Rebuilt hydraulic oil tank and pumps. Installed new fire pump and sea chest.
- Installed new pressure tank, hot water tank, pump and piping for the freshwater system.
- New sewage system installed. New shower, sink and toilet installed. New air conditioning system installed.
- All deteriorated steel flooring and base metal on the boat was repaired or replaced.
- All the old electrical wiring was replaced with new wiring.
- The boat was equipped with all the proper coast guard lighting.
Asking Price: $325,000.00